Every month has dozens of observances, holidays, and awareness events. April seems especially busy, and Sensory Toys for Kids will be using our corner of the blogosphere to highlight concerns and raise awareness about conditions and situations related to our children, families, and clients.
This month we will be observing:
- National Autism Awareness Month
- National Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Occupational Therapy Awareness Month
- Youth Violence Prevention Week (April 3-7, 2017)
- National Infant Immunization Week (April 22-29, 2017)
- Every Kid Healthy Week (April 24-28, 2017)
Come back often to learn more about how we can empower our children thrive in everyday life.